Brit dad and son found dead had BLUE and brown liquids running from their noses after mystery poisoning

A BRIT dad and son found dead after a suspected poisoning in Bangladesh reportedly had blue and brown liquids running from their noses.

Rafiqul Islam, a taxi driver in his 50s, and his 16-year-old son Michael were discovered alongside their unconscious relatives on Monday.

2

Rafiqul Islam and his son Michael, 16, were found dead in the flat in Bangladesh
Three other family members were found unconscious and are seriously ill after the mysterious incident in Sylhet

2

Three other family members were found unconscious and are seriously ill after the mysterious incident in SylhetCredit: MEDIA WALES

The family, from Riverside, Cardiff, had been staying at a rented flat in the city of Sylhet when they mysteriously fell ill.

Rafiqul’s wife Hosne Ara Islam, 40, their daughter Samira Islam, 19, and son Sadikul Islam, 21, remain in hospital and are still seriously unwell.

One of the children is also said to be fighting for life.

They were rushed to Sylhet’s MAG Osmani Medical College Hospital after police forced their way into the apartment amid concerns from family members.

Brit BBC worker found dead in Kenya hotel room as cops launch murder probe
Brit tourist dies as lifeless body found on sunbed on Crete beach

Autopsies conducted on Rafiqul and Michael have now found “light blue and brown liquids in their nose”, Prothomalo reports.

It is hoped the bizarre evidence will shed some more light on their peculiar passings as cops continue investigating the incident.

District superintendent of Sylhet police, Farid Uddin, said the case “at first glance, looks like murder using poison.”

He told Wales Online: “After discussing the overall situation with the doctors and inspecting the scene we believe this may have been a case of poisoning.

“The investigation is ongoing into whether it is poisoning or something else.”

Rafiqul and Michael were buried in Bangladesh on Thursday in a memorial attended by hundreds of mourners.

Police have confirmed the tragic family arrived in the country on July 12 and that they moved into the rented flat where they were found on July 18.

On Monday, July 25, police say the family fell asleep in the same room after eating a meal.

The following day, between 10am and 10.30am, their relatives attempted to force their way into the family’s flat when they were unable to make contact.

The police were called and arrived to find the door locked and after breaking in found all five family members inside.

Superintendent Uddin added: “The other people in the building are close relatives of the victims. We questioned them.

‘VERY SAD’

“At the moment we believe they fell asleep after dinner last night. This must be investigated further. How were they poisoned? How did they die? We will be able to confirm after an investigation.”

Rafiqul’s father-in-law, Anfor Ali, and his wife Badrunnesa were questioned along with their son Delwar Hossain and his wife Shova Begum.

Mr Islam’s brother-in-law Abdul Mumin Khan told the BBC of the family’s heartbreak after the mysterious incident.

He explained: “I didn’t know what to do or what to say. Everyone is very sad. Everybody is crying.

“My wife, all the time, is crying. I am crying as well. I can’t believe this has happened. This person is very friendly, a very nice guy.

“His son is very sweet and friendly. Everyone likes him and he likes everyone. His son is a very, very nice boy.”

Mohammad Rafiqul Islam, assistant secretary of the Bangladeshi Association, Cardiff, said: “Everybody is so shocked.”

He added: “It will never be forgotten by us. We are praying for his soul.”

I've been locked out of my home of 15 years... I deserve to live there
Thousands have just DAYS left to qualify for free cash to cover energy bills

Muhibur Islam, from Jalalia Mosque and Islamic education centre, added: “The whole community itself is in shock of a well-known family, very well known in the area over the years.

“It’s just disbelief. Absolute disbelief, that’s what it is.”

!function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s){if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function(){n.callMethod?
n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)};if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n;
n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version=’2.0′;n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0;
t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window,
document,’script’,’https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js’);
fbq(‘init’, ‘752905198150451’);
fbq(‘track’, “PageView”);

Source link

Denial of responsibility! insideheadline is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – admin@insideheadline.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Source: News